Exuma Water Sports and the Covid-19 Pandemic - Required Reading
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Great Exuma
- Product code: Private
WE ARE OPEN FOR PRIVATE EXCURSIONS. PUBLIC TOURS ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING ON A RESUMING ON A REDUCED SCHEDULE IN MARCH.
If the date you are looking for is not currently available, please contact us and we’ll do our best to open it up.
As we prepare to welcome you back to The Beautiful Bahamas, we want to make you aware of some changes that will be expected of us, and of our guests during your visit.
While we aim to keep the experience as normal as possible, Exuma Water Sports will be following The Bahamas Guidelines on Safety Measures and Best Practices.
PRE-TRAVEL INFORMATION - This information occasionally changes, please review www.bahamas.com for up to date, official details.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: TESTING, INSURANCE AND HEALTH VISA
Is a COVID-19 RT-PCR Negative (Swab) Test required to enter The Bahamas?
Yes. All persons travelling to The Bahamas must first obtain a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR (swab) test taken no more than five (5) days prior to the date of arrival. The name and address of the lab where the test was performed must be clearly displayed on the test result.
Upon arrival, any person presenting a test older than five (5) days will not be allowed entry into The Bahamas.
Children age ten (10) and under, as well as pilots and crew of commercial airlines who remain overnight in The Bahamas, are exempt from obtaining the RT-PCR test.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR OUR GUESTS?
The necessary precautions for guests to ensure safety and well being are as follows:
- Wear a mask covering your nose/mouth on our transfer vehicles to/from our dock and inside indoor areas such as restrooms and the gift shop
- Utilize the hand sanitizer provided, prior to boarding, during the excursion and at the end, prior to getting in vehicles
- It's suggested that you bring your own snorkeling gear (however we will continue to provide sanitized items upon request)
- Only the person/guests paying for the tour should enter the office during check in time.
- Maintain the 6ft recommended distance between guests not in your party when possible
- No person should board a vessel when they are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. Should symptoms such as a fever, cough or difficulty breathing develop while on-board, please notify the vessel crew immediately.
WHAT CAN GUESTS EXPECT OF EXUMA WATER SPORTS?
- We’ve reduced tour capacity by 50% on public tours
- We’ll continue to provide thoroughly sanitized vessels, transfer vehicles, and snorkelling gear (upon request)
- Our team members will be required to wear masks for the duration of your experience with us
- We’ll provide hand sanitizer, and the ability wash your hands regularly
- Beverages will still be available and included, just ask a crew member for assistance
- The ability to pay for your tour prior to arriving at our location