Full Day (All Inclusive) Swimming Pigs Tour - Public
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Great Exuma
- Product code: P1PHV4
All Inclusive Full Day 007 Swimming Pigs Experience
Go with the company that started it all! From Taylor Swift & Tyra Banks to Evander Holyfield, we’ve shown thousands of guests the “best day of their lives”.
ITINERARY (Not chronological)
The Swimming Pigs at Big Major’s Cay
Swimming with the nurse sharks at Compass Cay
Viewing Endangered Bahamian Rock Iguanas on Leaf Cay
Snorkeling in Thunderball Grotto (Advanced Snorkeling)
A stop at a beautiful Sandbar
Snorkeling at an underwater mermaid
Deserted island hopping and stopping at impromptu scenic beaches and view-points.
Unlimited ice cold bottled water, sodas, local beer, rum punch while on board the boat
Landing fees at the Sharks
Buffet Style Lunch at Lorraine’s Cafe in Black Point, with one soft drink
On board snacks
Complimentary on board WiFi
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we cannot guarantee which vessel we will be able to utilize on a given day
All of our boats are at least 36 ft, and have comfortable seating for all guests
Lots of on board shade
Maximum guest count is currently restricted by 50%
Adults (age 15 +) : $350 pp
Children (8 - 14 ) : $260 pp
*The full day tour is not appropriate for smaller children, so for the safety and comfort of our guests, we require children under 8 years old be accommodated on private charters only, or please view our Half Day Tour options.*
Who should not book this experience?
- Due to the distances involved to get as far as the Nurse Sharks and Thunderball Grotto, there are sections with upwards of an hour of driving time in the boat which can be too long for some guests, especially families with grandparents or younger kids. Those who are not interested in spending a great deal of time on the boat travelling should look at our half day options.
- This tour visits some of the most popular attractions in the Exumas, and is not for the guest looking for a remote, uninhabited island experience. Please look at our half day options or private options for a more relaxed tour.
- There can be a dozen boats or more at each location and many other guests at the various stops. Expect a lot of people!
- Guests booking this excursion should be physically fit, comfortable swimmers and confident at snorkeling.
STAYING IN NASSAU/PARADISE ISLAND? We do not accommodate guests staying in Nassau on this tour. Please review our half day options as an alternative.
We are not located near the cruise ports and are unable to accommodate guests on cruises.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION:
Your credit card will be charged a 20% non-refundable deposit within 24 hours of your reservation being completed.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your tour date, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
Once at the dock, you may pay the balance in cash or split the charges on separate cards.
Exuma Water Sports charges in Bahamian Dollars (BSD) and is not responsible for any Currency Exchange differences or Credit Card fees at any time, including in the event of refunds.
The group tour is not appropriate for smaller children, so for the safety and comfort of our guests, we require children under 8 be accommodated on private charters only or on a half day tour.
In the event the Captain determines the weather to be unsafe, we will work with you to reschedule to the next available date. If rescheduling is not possible, you will be refunded for the tour. Weather and safety calls are the sole decision of the captain.