Full Day (All Inclusive) Swimming Pigs Tour - Public
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Great Exuma
- Product code: P1PHV4
Full Day 007 Swimming Pigs Experience
Go with the company that started it all! We’ve shown thousands of guests the “best day of their lives”.
ITINERARY (Not chronological)
- The Swimming Pigs at Big Major’s Cay
- Swimming with the nurse sharks at Compass Cay
- Viewing Endangered Bahamian Rock Iguanas on Leaf Cay
- Snorkelling in Thunderball Grotto (Advanced Snorkelling)
- A stop at a beautiful Sandbar
- Deserted island hopping and stopping at impromptu scenic beaches and view-points
- Ice cold beer
- Bottled water
- Cokes/Diet Coke
- Children’s juice
- Rum Punch (on board)
- Lunch at The Staniel Cay Yacht Club, with one soft drink
- On board snacks
- Snorkelling gear
- Pig Food/Iguana Food
- Landing fees at the Sharks
- Landing fees at Big Major's Cay
Who should not book this experience?
- Due to the distances involved to get as far as the Nurse Sharks and Thunderball Grotto, there are sections with upwards of an hour of driving time in the boat which can be too long for some guests, especially families with older grandparents or younger kids. Those who are not interested in spending a great deal of time on the boat travelling should look at our half day options.
- This tour visits some of the most popular attractions in the Exumas, and is not for the guest looking for a remote, uninhabited island experience. Please look at our half day options or private options for a more relaxed tour.
- There can be a dozen boats or more at each location and many other guests at the various stops. Expect a lot of people!
- Guests booking this excursion should be physically fit, comfortable swimmers and confident at snorkeling.
STAYING IN NASSAU/PARADISE ISLAND? We do not accommodate guests staying in Nassau on this tour.
We are not located near the cruise ports and are unable to accommodate guests on cruises.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION:
Your credit card will be charged a $75 per person non-refundable deposit within 24 hours of your reservation being completed.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your tour date, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
Once at the dock, you may pay the balance in cash or split the charges on separate cards.
Exuma Water Sports charges in Bahamian Dollars (BSD) and is not responsible for any Currency Exchange differences or Credit Card fees at any time, including in the event of refunds.
The group tour is not appropriate for smaller children, so for the safety and comfort of our guests, we require children under 8 be accommodated on private charters only or on a half day tour.
In the event the Captain determines the weather to be unsafe, we will work with you to reschedule to the next available date. If rescheduling is not possible, you will be refunded for the tour. Weather and safety calls are the sole decision of the captain.