- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Great Exuma
- Product code: Private
Enjoy the beauty of the Exumas cays on an uninhabited island.
Whether you want one on one time with your spouse, or want to leave the electronics behind for the day and play with the children, enjoy a day in Paradise! Start your day with a boat ride to an uninhabited island for a day you'll never forget. Once there your captain will set up beach chairs, a sun umbrella, snorkel gear and a cooler stocked with drinks. Then you will be left to your own devices! Stroll along the beach, swim, explore the island or simply bask under the Bahamian Sun, the choice is yours
- Depart Great Exuma by boat to an uninhabited island
- Cooler with ice, water, sodas, beer, wine, juice & soft-drinks
- Beach chairs, swim noodles, beach umbrella and snorkelling equipment
- Picnic baskets can be arranged, or bring your own.
Please ensure to let us know if you're travelling with any small children, or have any special requests.
We're always available for questions before you book at 1-242-357-0770 or via email
Transfers from the dock are not included on this tour, but can be purchased as an add-on.
Lunch is not included on this tour, but picnic lunches can be purchased as an add-on.